Engaged in leveling teeth and fix bite.
To make an orthodontic diagnosis and to draw up a treatment plan, it is necessary to conduct a diagnosis, which includes:
– clinical examination;
– an assessment of the state of muscles and joints;
– removal of prints and manufacturing of plaster diagnostic models;
– photo static analysis of the face and dentition;
– Orthopantomogram – X-ray image of all teeth;
– telerentgenography – an X-ray image of the lateral projection of the head.
According to the results of diagnosis, the doctor selects an individual orthodontic system that will be most effective:
Dental Trainer – an effective method in orthodontics to correct abnormal bite;
Kapi – thermoplastic kappa (removable transparent kappa) are used to move the teeth, alignment of the tooth row;
Plates – for incontinent wear, recommended for use only in children, until the completion of jaw formation;
Bracket systems (metal, sapphire, ceramic) – a special system for aligning the dental arc and correcting bite at any age;
Linguating systems – the most aesthetic bracket system, which is located on the oral surface of the tooth.