- Tooth extraction – thanks to effective anesthesia, tooth extraction is performed without pain and emotions..
- Implantation of teeth – allows you to return a complete life-style after loss of teeth.
The procedure is carried out in conditions of effective pain relief at close inspection of specialists at each stage of treatment, does not injure healthy teeth and mucous gums, is done once and for all life.
- Sinus lifting – is a procedure that may be required for implantation of the teeth in the upper jaw. In a situation where the volume of bone tissue for implantation is not enough, the bone needs to be increased. For this, the doctor raises the bottom of the laxative sinus and in the space that is formed introduces a special bone material. It takes several months to create a new bone of the desired thickness at this site, and the doctor was able to carry out implantation..
- Laser plastic bridges – tongue, upper and lower lobes are small mucous folds that are very important for the proper functioning of the tooth-jaw system. If there is shortening, thickening or damage to these bridles, this can lead to a number of problems – especially in childhood. To avoid complications, a small surgical intervention, or a laser plastic bristle, is performed. For children, the optimum age for plastic tongue bristles is up to 6 months, and the upper lip bristles are 8-10 years old.
- Medical sleep – immersion in the medication sleep is carried out by the introduction of the intravenous drug. As a result, patient calm, general relaxation, and a state of easily interrupted sleep during the entire operation are achieved. Carried out to patients with psychoneurological and physical problems, during operations for removing cystic formations and removing the diseased part of the tooth (hemiesection).